As half of the company leaders are allowing their employees to work remotely full-time beyond the pandemic, this guide walks businesses through every step of the remote recruitment process:
– Solutions for the distrust around remote working
– How remote working can give companies a competitive edge
– Guidance on recruiting remotely, from listing the job to conducting interviews
– Onboarding remote employees
– Investing in remote training and learning
Here are just a handful of the insights we delve into:
– 56% of workers say introducing tech to monitor them damages trust between workers and employers.
– 80% of company leaders plan to allow employees to work remotely at least part of the time beyond the pandemic.
– 75% of employees see flexible work as a must-have, not just a special benefit.
– A thought-out remote onboarding process is essential – great onboarding programmes increase the productivity of new hires by 50%.
– Remote learning should also be a priority in 2021 and beyond – 94% of employees would work longer for a company willing to invest in their career.
You can view the full guide here: https://www.thanksben.com/employers-guide-to-remote-first-recruitment