With millions of businesses shifting to work-from-home policies due to the pandemic, employees, including young professionals just starting out, have had to quickly adapt to remote work and its impact on their careers, work-life balance, and mental wellbeing.
The guide offers a lot of great information, such as:
– Why remote working has become the new normal due to lockdowns – An estimated 30% of the workforce could be home-based by the end of 2021.
– How remote working can significantly affect physical and mental health.
– Different ways you can alleviate stress when working from home, such as creating a comfortable work environment and taking regular breaks.
– How employers can help to make working from home healthier and less stressful for their employees.
To learn more about this guide, feel free to view it here: https://www.helloezra.com/remote-work-mental-health/
- : https://www.helloezra.com/remote-work-mental-health/
- : Michael Morris
- : https://www.helloezra.com