AulaDcine and Taller Telekids Producciones presents the first “Andalusian School Newscast”, which shows life in the schools and institutes of Andalusia through news and reports prepared by the students themselves, with the coordination of their teachers.
The project has been carried out through the educational program AulaDcine of the Department of Culture, and the Department of Education of the Junta de Andalucía, with the production and direction of Taller Telekids Productions.
This Andalusian School Newsletter is an opportunity for elementary school students and secondary students learn in practice different aspects of communication. There are many contents of the different screens to which children have continuous access. At framework of media literacy is fundamental to learn to differentiate the different genres
audiovisual and undoubtedly the informative genre is one of the most influential and presence in our society.
Train children as critical spectators and producers of news help them to be selective and analytical with the information they receive daily. In the time of the “post-truth”, of the fake news, of the rumors spread as news on social networks, it is important that we form from early age to the “prosumers” of the future as far as news is concerned.
– Empowering to children about the issues that concern them both in the school environment and in the society in which they live and help children to express themselves through the cameras.
– Make visible the academic, cultural and social activities that the centers are carrying out educational
– Getting them to assume the values of freedom of expression and respect for the human being It is inherent in journalism.
– Promote the relationship between the different educational levels of the same school and between different centers participating in the project.
– Understand the news as a research process, consulting the different parties involved, and performing it responsibly.
– Promote teamwork, the development of creativity and respect for the partner.
Solicite información en: email@example.com
Keywords: media literacy, informational literacy, newscast, students.